Certified Life Coach & Speaker
- Are you Feeling Stuck in Your Career?
- Need to Improve Professional & Life Skills?
- Frustrated or Feeling Inadequate?
- Attracting Toxic Relationships?
- Depleted, Don’t Recognize Yourself?
If any of the above rings true, you’ve come to the right place. It may not feel like it’s the perfect time to upgrade your life but that’s why many live with regret.
Don’t be that person.
How much more time are you willing to waste before you do what it takes to have the life you deserve?
I will show you how to get there.
photo credit: Jeff Green
CONFIDENCE & CAREER
Choose this link if you’re a young adult or professional who feels stuck in an unfulfilling career, lack motivation and want a step-by-step guide to GET YOURSELF UNSTUCK!
RELATIONSHIPS – for Women!
Choose this link if you feel stuck in a toxic, unhealthy intimate relationship and want a step-by-step guide to RECLAIMING YOUR FREEDOM!
She was once an unfulfilled public servant who struggled with low self-confidence.
After working together, she became a successful entrepreneur who created her own beautiful life in Belize where she now empowers others for a living - how awesome is that!
'You really have an amazing gift of kicking people in the ass with love.
Life has taken me beyond and I'm not looking back.
Can't help but be grateful everyday for the changes you helped me achieve.'
- Nathalie Gadjos, Owner, High Five Yoga, Belize
Is Life Coaching for You?
I'll be honest in that I don't really love the term 'Life Coach' much myself.
I much prefer 'professional empathic ass-kicker' but no one Google's that...
Life coaching is considered a form of counselling but less regressive than traditional therapy and more directive. It helps you get from where you are now to where you want to be which means that it's a lot more short lived. You don't spend years mulling over your childhood and the various ways you're broken and need to get to normal.
It's about supporting you in the now towards an end result which means you have to do some work in between sessions. It's not just 'talk therapy'. It's motivating, action-oriented and meaningful.
CLICK HERE TO INQUIRE ABOUT OUR LIFE COACHING PROGRAMS & OPTIONS!
The Top 5 Professional Development Workshops
The problem with our traditional education system is that every year thousands of kids graduate with the same degrees and knowledge but not necessarily the LIFE SKILLS required to get or keep a job. If they all know the same stuff, then what differentiates one kid from the next from being hired? It's not enough to get good grades and know stuff.
How you present yourself, how articulate and assertive you are, yet warm and personable are major factors for success. How well you listen to instructions and juggle multiple priorities while keeping your cool, inside and out will also be telling.
HERE ARE THE TOP 5 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SKILLS EVERYONE SHOULD LEARN:
1. INCREASING YOUR CONFIDENCE - If you aren't confident, you won't be a good communicator.
2. ACTIVE LISTENING -If you don't know how to listen, you'll screw up, offend and lose key relationships.
3. EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION & FEEDBACK - Your most essential skill if you want anyone to listen to you.
4. TIME & EMAIL MANAGEMENT -It's a fast paced world, how well (and gracefully) will you keep up?
5. MANAGE STRESS & ANXIETY -These skills will determine how long you'll last and remain healthy to avoid burnout.
3 Bonus Skills to Give you an Edge:
6. Working Effectively as a Team -No one likes working with a self-serving assh*le
7. Motivation, Resilience & Overcoming Challenges - Life can get repetitive, overwhelming or boring at times -
how you learn to self-motivate and roll with the punches matters!
8. Effective Leadership - If you want to rise and take the lead, you need to know how.
CLICK HERE TO INQUIRE ABOUT THESE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS!
Notable Clients Include:
- Embassy of Canada to the United States
- Victor Canada
- International Institute for Sustainable Development
- CTV Bell Media
- Innovation, Science & Economic Development Canada
- European Union Delegation
- Canadian Security Establishment
- Global Affairs
- Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada
- And countless more Canadian federal departments
Get on the list!
Sign up and we’ll keep you up to date on new empowerment retreats, programs, workshops and everyday helpful life tips to stay on track!